January 29, 2019
Dr. Andrew Adler from Adler Family Centre is back! This time he talked about anxiety in kids. As a Licensed Psychologist, Dr. Adler has many years of experience treating kids with mental health problems all around the world.
* Overall prevalence of anxiety disorders in children
* Common anxiety problems occurring in children
* Identify the signs of anxiety in your child
* When to seek professional help for your child
* What can you do as parents to reduce your child’s anxiety
Please note that this session is merely informational. If you are worried that your child may experience anxiety, please talk to your healthcare provider.
Feb 17, 2019
May 18, 2021Dangers of using avoidance to cope with stress
“Dr. Adler is interviewed by the Young Post about how to help children use coping strategies to manage...Read More
November 18, 2019Diagnosing Autism in Girls: Recent Developments
The criteria for an Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is the same for both boys and girls based on widely accepted...Read More
August 8, 2019Helping Your Young Child Cope with Fright in Hong Kong
Recent news in Hong Kong may have confused and frightened many of our children. As adults, it’s a challenge for many...Read More