January 29, 2019
Dr. Andrew Adler from Adler Family Centre is back! This time he talked about anxiety in kids. As a Licensed Psychologist, Dr. Adler has many years of experience treating kids with mental health problems all around the world.
* Overall prevalence of anxiety disorders in children
* Common anxiety problems occurring in children
* Identify the signs of anxiety in your child
* When to seek professional help for your child
* What can you do as parents to reduce your child’s anxiety
Please note that this session is merely informational. If you are worried that your child may experience anxiety, please talk to your healthcare provider.
Feb 17, 2019
October 10, 2023Autism in Girls: Signs, Symptoms and Underdiagnosis
Dr. Adler talks with Ruth Benny of Top Schools about the assessment and diagnosis of Autism in girls and...Read More
July 5, 2023Chronic Trauma: Recognising and Treating its Symptoms
Dr. Adler, psychologist, describes chronic trauma and its...Read More